This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Bridgette has learned to use I instead of you when she is upset with her friend. Bridgette is using ... (Read 25 times)

scienceeasy

Bridgette has learned to use I instead of you when she is upset with her friend. Bridgette is using the guideline of dealing effectively with personal conflicts by

a. making communication honest and open.
  b. being assertive.
  c. avoiding loaded words.
  d. assuming responsibility for her own feelings and preferences.

Question 2

Lauren hates it when Eric leaves the cap off the toothpaste. She has told him over and over again that it really bothers her that he is a slob. Lauren could deal better with this conflict by remembering to

a. make communication honest and open.
  b. help him save face by noting that he is probably too busy to pay attention to such a small thing.
  c. use specific behaviors to describe what he is doing, rather than make general statements about his personality.
  d. be more assertive.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

mmj22343

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

C

scienceeasy

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

nyrave

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

About 3% of all pregnant women will give birth to twins, which is an increase in rate of nearly 60% since the early 1980s.

Did you know?

Adults are resistant to the bacterium that causes Botulism. These bacteria thrive in honey – therefore, honey should never be given to infants since their immune systems are not yet resistant.

Did you know?

According to animal studies, the typical American diet is damaging to the liver and may result in allergies, low energy, digestive problems, and a lack of ability to detoxify harmful substances.

Did you know?

Cyanide works by making the human body unable to use oxygen.

Did you know?

Recent studies have shown that the number of medication errors increases in relation to the number of orders that are verified per pharmacist, per work shift.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library