This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: According to the research on goal setting and achievement, if all of the students below had similar ... (Read 140 times)

mia

According to the research on goal setting and achievement, if all of the students below had similar track records, which of them should we expect to perform BEST in school in the coming month?

a. Student A, who states: I want to be the 1 student in my state in every subject for the next two years.
  b. Student B, who states: I want to at least pass all of my classes.
  c. Student C, who states: I want to get at least an A- on each of my exams and assignments this month.
  d. Student D, who states: I want to get the best grades that I can.

Question 2

If Maria helps another person with the sole goal of increasing his or her welfare, and expects nothing from the other person in return, then she is said to be engaging in ____.

a. egoistic helping
  b. altruistic helping
  c. zero-sum helping
  d. non-zero-sum helping

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

johnpizzaz

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

B

mia

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

recede

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Medication errors are three times higher among children and infants than with adults.

Did you know?

On average, someone in the United States has a stroke about every 40 seconds. This is about 795,000 people per year.

Did you know?

It is difficult to obtain enough calcium without consuming milk or other dairy foods.

Did you know?

Famous people who died from poisoning or drug overdose include, Adolf Hitler, Socrates, Juan Ponce de Leon, Marilyn Monroe, Judy Garland, and John Belushi.

Did you know?

Amphetamine poisoning can cause intravascular coagulation, circulatory collapse, rhabdomyolysis, ischemic colitis, acute psychosis, hyperthermia, respiratory distress syndrome, and pericarditis.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library