This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Sanchez and Chavez (2010) presented participants with a Latino candidate's resume for a selective ... (Read 40 times)

Sanchez and Chavez (2010) presented participants with a Latino candidate's resume for a selective minority internship. The candidate's background was strong, and half the time, the candidate was presented as bilingual (English/Spanish) and half the time not (English speaking only). They found that the language manipulation

a. made no difference in how participants rated the candidate.
  b. affected how Caucasians, but not Latinos, rated the candidate.
  c. affected how Latinos, but not Caucasians, rated the candidate.
  d. influenced both Caucasians' and Latinos' ratings of the candidate.

Question 2

Which strategy for resisting persuasion is exemplified by the statement, I doubt that anyone could change my viewpoint?

a. an assertion of confidence
  b. counter arguing
  c. attitude bolstering
  d. source derogation

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

LVPMS

Answer to Question 1

d

Answer to Question 2

a

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
Gracias!

amcvicar

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

This year, an estimated 1.4 million Americans will have a new or recurrent heart attack.

Did you know?

Amoebae are the simplest type of protozoans, and are characterized by a feeding and dividing trophozoite stage that moves by temporary extensions called pseudopodia or false feet.

Did you know?

Fungal nail infections account for up to 30% of all skin infections. They affect 5% of the general population—mostly people over the age of 70.

Did you know?

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) was originally known as the Communicable Disease Center, which was formed to fight malaria. It was originally headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, since the Southern states faced the worst threat from malaria.

Did you know?

Many medications that are used to treat infertility are injected subcutaneously. This is easy to do using the anterior abdomen as the site of injection but avoiding the area directly around the belly button.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library