This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Jordan recently won third place in his city's creative writing contest, even though he hasn't ... (Read 24 times)

D2AR0N

Jordan recently won third place in his city's creative writing contest, even though he hasn't written creatively in years and he submitted a story he wrote years ago.

He thinks to himself, If only I had been working on my writing this whole time, I might have won first place. This is an example of ________ thinking. a) magical
  b) optimist
  c) overconfident
  d) counterfactual

Question 2

Sarah is a white woman who lives in New York. She frequently hears stories of how other white men and women join hate groups and discriminate against minorities throughout the United States.

She feels horrible and disgusted that white Americans can still be thinking and acting in such a way. Sarah is experiencing ________. a) the fundamental attribution error
  b) stereotype negation
  c) prejudice through social learning
  d) collective guilt

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

owenfalvey

Answer to Question 1

d

Answer to Question 2

d

D2AR0N

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

at

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Throughout history, plants containing cardiac steroids have been used as heart drugs and as poisons (e.g., in arrows used in combat), emetics, and diuretics.

Did you know?

Many medications that are used to treat infertility are injected subcutaneously. This is easy to do using the anterior abdomen as the site of injection but avoiding the area directly around the belly button.

Did you know?

The lipid bilayer is made of phospholipids. They are arranged in a double layer because one of their ends is attracted to water while the other is repelled by water.

Did you know?

There are over 65,000 known species of protozoa. About 10,000 species are parasitic.

Did you know?

Approximately 500,000 babies are born each year in the United States to teenage mothers.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library