Author Question: The saying you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours most aptly characterizes the: a. social ... (Read 127 times)

fahad

The saying you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours most aptly characterizes the:

a. social consciousness norm.
  b. social responsibility norm.
  c. reciprocity norm.
  d. social relationship norm.

Question 2

Two social norms that can affect when people decide to help are:

a. reciprocity and social engagement.
  b. reciprocity and social responsibility.
  c. social responsibility and social conscientiousness.
  d. social responsibility and descriptive.

juiceman1987

Answer to Question 1

Answer: C

Answer to Question 2

Answer: B

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

A good example of polar molecules can be understood when trying to make a cake. If water and oil are required, they will not mix together. If you put them into a measuring cup, the oil will rise to the top while the water remains on the bottom.

Did you know?

As the western states of America were settled, pioneers often had to drink rancid water from ponds and other sources. This often resulted in chronic diarrhea, causing many cases of dehydration and death that could have been avoided if clean water had been available.

Did you know?

Although puberty usually occurs in the early teenage years, the world's youngest parents were two Chinese children who had their first baby when they were 8 and 9 years of age.

Did you know?

Drying your hands with a paper towel will reduce the bacterial count on your hands by 45–60%.

Did you know?

By definition, when a medication is administered intravenously, its bioavailability is 100%.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library