This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following is a message that your text suggests parents should communicate to their ... (Read 33 times)

Alainaaa8

Which of the following is a message that your text suggests parents should communicate to their children about sexual abuse?

A) Anything an adult does with your genitals is dirty and wrong.
  B) There are people in the world who want to hurt you, so always be careful and never take your clothes off in public.
  C) Any touches by adults are bad touches, and some touches by other children are bad touches. Tell me about all touches.
  D) Never keep a bad or scary secret from me, even if someone tells you to, you should tell me.

Question 2

Propinquity refers to

a. social distance preferred during close conversation.
  b. arranged relationships at the turn of the 20th century in America.
  c. geographic closeness.
  d. modern day arranged marriages.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

pangili4

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

C

Alainaaa8

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
:D TYSM

billybob123

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Congestive heart failure is a serious disorder that carries a reduced life expectancy. Heart failure is usually a chronic illness, and it may worsen with infection or other physical stressors.

Did you know?

The first documented use of surgical anesthesia in the United States was in Connecticut in 1844.

Did you know?

After 5 years of being diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, one every three patients will no longer be able to work.

Did you know?

Atropine was named after the Greek goddess Atropos, the oldest and ugliest of the three sisters known as the Fates, who controlled the destiny of men.

Did you know?

Bacteria have flourished on the earth for over three billion years. They were the first life forms on the planet.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library