This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: While waiting for a bus, witnesses hear a man growing increasingly frantic as he cries, My nitro ... (Read 64 times)

biggirl4568

While waiting for a bus, witnesses hear a man growing increasingly frantic as he cries, My nitro tablets. Where are my nitro pills? I can't find my nitro tablets, and I'm having a heart attack He collapses to the ground, clutching his chest.

Everyone knows that it is a medical emergency. In this situation, who is most likely to help?
  a. James, who has recently completed a CPR course
  b. Anita, who hears a voice from the back of the crowd, Let me through I'm a doctor and follows the lead of this model
  c. Gene, who has been sued before for leaving the scene of an accident
  d. Arthur, who notices that blood is streaming down the man's chin and onto his shirt

Question 2

According to reports (Rosenthal, 1964), many of Kitty Genovese's unresponsive neighbors did hear her crying out, Oh my God, he stabbed me Please help me Please help me

This suggests that the reason that her neighbors failed to intervene followed from
  a. pluralistic ignorance.
  b. the excessive costs of helping.
  c. diffusion of responsibility.
  d. urban overload.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

tanna.moeller

Answer to Question 1

Answer: A

Answer to Question 2

Answer: C

biggirl4568

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
Gracias!

ASDFGJLO

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

Bacteria have flourished on the earth for over three billion years. They were the first life forms on the planet.

Did you know?

Street names for barbiturates include reds, red devils, yellow jackets, blue heavens, Christmas trees, and rainbows. They are commonly referred to as downers.

Did you know?

As many as 20% of Americans have been infected by the fungus known as Histoplasmosis. While most people are asymptomatic or only have slight symptoms, infection can progress to a rapid and potentially fatal superinfection.

Did you know?

The first successful kidney transplant was performed in 1954 and occurred in Boston. A kidney from an identical twin was transplanted into his dying brother's body and was not rejected because it did not appear foreign to his body.

Did you know?

There are actually 60 minerals, 16 vitamins, 12 essential amino acids, and three essential fatty acids that your body needs every day.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library