This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: I find that others are reluctant to get as close to me as I would like. I often have dreams that my ... (Read 47 times)

cmoore54

I find that others are reluctant to get as close to me as I would like. I often have dreams that my husband doesn't love me like he used to, and that he leaves me unexpectedly.

I guess I have this need to lose myself in the person I love, and this sometimes scares them away. A person who is ________ attached most likely wrote those words.
  a. securely
  b. insecurely
  c. anxiously
  d. avoidantly

Question 2

Sara is very popular and has several suitors. She doesn't really care much for any of them. Which one is most likely to be angry that Sara does not return her feelings?

a. Barbara, who is securely attached
  b. Carla, who is avoidantly attached
  c. Shannon, who is anxiously attached
  d. Jennifer, who has a low comparison of alternatives

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

yeungji

Answer to Question 1

Answer: C

Answer to Question 2

Answer: C

cmoore54

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
Excellent

scottmt

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Atropine was named after the Greek goddess Atropos, the oldest and ugliest of the three sisters known as the Fates, who controlled the destiny of men.

Did you know?

The average office desk has 400 times more bacteria on it than a toilet.

Did you know?

There are more bacteria in your mouth than there are people in the world.

Did you know?

The first documented use of surgical anesthesia in the United States was in Connecticut in 1844.

Did you know?

Children of people with alcoholism are more inclined to drink alcohol or use hard drugs. In fact, they are 400 times more likely to use hard drugs than those who do not have a family history of alcohol addiction.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library