Author Question: The self I think I am is called a. the ideal self b. self-image c. the social self d. body ... (Read 20 times)

mia

The self I think I am is called

a. the ideal self
  b. self-image
  c. the social self
  d. body image

Question 2

Which is NOT true of our self-image?

a. It is almost never influenced by stranger's opinions.
  b. Teasing by family members can lead to a negative self-image.
  c. We tend to revise our self-image through more recent experiences with others.
  d. Youth tend to internalize what others think of them.

jxjsniuniu

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

A

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Addicts to opiates often avoid treatment because they are afraid of withdrawal. Though unpleasant, with proper management, withdrawal is rarely fatal and passes relatively quickly.

Did you know?

In ancient Rome, many of the richer people in the population had lead-induced gout. The reason for this is unclear. Lead poisoning has also been linked to madness.

Did you know?

Hypertension is a silent killer because it is deadly and has no significant early symptoms. The danger from hypertension is the extra load on the heart, which can lead to hypertensive heart disease and kidney damage. This occurs without any major symptoms until the high blood pressure becomes extreme. Regular blood pressure checks are an important method of catching hypertension before it can kill you.

Did you know?

Common abbreviations that cause medication errors include U (unit), mg (milligram), QD (every day), SC (subcutaneous), TIW (three times per week), D/C (discharge or discontinue), HS (at bedtime or "hours of sleep"), cc (cubic centimeters), and AU (each ear).

Did you know?

People about to have surgery must tell their health care providers about all supplements they take.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library