This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Mrs. Nguyen agrees with the following statement: As I get older, things are better than I thought ... (Read 22 times)

mwit1967

Mrs. Nguyen agrees with the following statement: As I get older, things are better than I thought theyd be. Mrs. Nguyens self-perception __________.

A) is an example of a stereotype threat
  B) may help her live a longer life
  C) suggests that she is in denial
  D) is consistent with the prevailing Western stereotype

Question 2

Devices such as smart caps and sensor-activated room lights are __________.

A) too technically complicated to be useful to most older adults
  B) cost-effective and available to most older adults in industrialized countries
  C) not usually covered as essential medical equipment by U.S. medical insurance
  D) considered invasions of privacy by the majority of older people with disabilities

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

CAPTAINAMERICA

Answer to Question 1

Answer: B

Answer to Question 2

Answer: C

mwit1967

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
Excellent

okolip

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

According to the FDA, adverse drug events harmed or killed approximately 1,200,000 people in the United States in the year 2015.

Did you know?

Sperm cells are so tiny that 400 to 500 million (400,000,000–500,000,000) of them fit onto 1 tsp.

Did you know?

Children of people with alcoholism are more inclined to drink alcohol or use hard drugs. In fact, they are 400 times more likely to use hard drugs than those who do not have a family history of alcohol addiction.

Did you know?

Immunoglobulin injections may give short-term protection against, or reduce severity of certain diseases. They help people who have an inherited problem making their own antibodies, or those who are having certain types of cancer treatments.

Did you know?

The National Institutes of Health have supported research into acupuncture. This has shown that acupuncture significantly reduced pain associated with osteoarthritis of the knee, when used as a complement to conventional therapies.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library