Author Question: Individuals might fear a sudden, unanticipated death because a. they want to get ready to meet ... (Read 123 times)

melina_rosy

Individuals might fear a sudden, unanticipated death because

a. they want to get ready to meet their Maker
  b. they want to say I love you and Goodbye to those they love
  c. they want to finish unfinished business
  d. all of these
  e. none of these

Question 2

A situation in which I am concerned that I may experience a terminal illness in an alien institution under the case of strangers who might not respect my person needs or wishes is an example of

a. death-related attitudes about my own dying
  b. death-related attitudes about my own death
  c. death-related attitudes about what will happen to me after my death
  d. death-related attitudes about the dying, death, or bereavement of someone else
  e. none of these

Liamb2179

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

A

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Asthma attacks and symptoms usually get started by specific triggers (such as viruses, allergies, gases, and air particles). You should talk to your doctor about these triggers and find ways to avoid or get rid of them.

Did you know?

The people with the highest levels of LDL are Mexican American males and non-Hispanic black females.

Did you know?

The average human gut is home to perhaps 500 to 1,000 different species of bacteria.

Did you know?

In 2006, a generic antinausea drug named ondansetron was approved. It is used to stop nausea and vomiting associated with surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy.

Did you know?

Over time, chronic hepatitis B virus and hepatitis C virus infections can progress to advanced liver disease, liver failure, and hepatocellular carcinoma. Unlike other forms, more than 80% of hepatitis C infections become chronic and lead to liver disease. When combined with hepatitis B, hepatitis C now accounts for 75% percent of all cases of liver disease around the world. Liver failure caused by hepatitis C is now leading cause of liver transplants in the United States.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library