Author Question: According to Jensen, Caucasian children a. outperform African-American children on level I and II ... (Read 63 times)

awywial

According to Jensen, Caucasian children

a. outperform African-American children on level I and II skills.
  b. do worse than African-American children on level I and II skills.
  c. do equally well with African Americans on level I and II skills.
  d. outperform African-American children on level II skills only.

Question 2

In the field of developmental psychology, the goal of explanation centers on understanding

a. both the similarities and differences that emerge in the development of individuals.
  b. the typical course of development for most individuals.
  c. the variations in development that exist between individuals.
  d. the psychological processes involved in development.

matt95

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

A

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

HIV testing reach is still limited. An estimated 40% of people with HIV (more than 14 million) remain undiagnosed and do not know their infection status.

Did you know?

Every 10 seconds, a person in the United States goes to the emergency room complaining of head pain. About 1.2 million visits are for acute migraine attacks.

Did you know?

Only 12 hours after an egg cell is fertilized by a sperm cell, the egg cell starts to divide. As it continues to divide, it moves along the fallopian tube toward the uterus at about 1 inch per day.

Did you know?

Inotropic therapy does not have a role in the treatment of most heart failure patients. These drugs can make patients feel and function better but usually do not lengthen the predicted length of their lives.

Did you know?

Approximately one in four people diagnosed with diabetes will develop foot problems. Of these, about one-third will require lower extremity amputation.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library