Author Question: When your officemate comes to you and says, I heard the boss is retiring, and they are going to hire ... (Read 48 times)

Diane

When your officemate comes to you and says, I heard the boss is retiring, and they are going to hire from within, you say to her, That's nice but I'm not really interested in being promoted.. Your lack of interest in advancement at your job is called career _______________.

Fill in the blank(s) with correct word

Question 2

What was Brittany Maynard's terminal diagnosis?

a. Alzheimer's disease
  b. lung cancer
  c. brain cancer
  d. Lou Gehrig's disease

Ptupou85

Answer to Question 1

plateauing

Answer to Question 2

c

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Warfarin was developed as a consequence of the study of a strange bleeding disorder that suddenly occurred in cattle on the northern prairies of the United States in the early 1900s.

Did you know?

Asthma is the most common chronic childhood disease in the world. Most children who develop asthma have symptoms before they are 5 years old.

Did you know?

Cocaine was isolated in 1860 and first used as a local anesthetic in 1884. Its first clinical use was by Sigmund Freud to wean a patient from morphine addiction. The fictional character Sherlock Holmes was supposed to be addicted to cocaine by injection.

Did you know?

More than 30% of American adults, and about 12% of children utilize health care approaches that were developed outside of conventional medicine.

Did you know?

ACTH levels are normally highest in the early morning (between 6 and 8 A.M.) and lowest in the evening (between 6 and 11 P.M.). Therefore, a doctor who suspects abnormal levels looks for low ACTH in the morning and high ACTH in the evening.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library