This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which sentence expresses numbers correctly? A) This digital camera weighs just 8 ounces and measures ... (Read 117 times)

altibaby

Which sentence expresses numbers correctly?
 A) This digital camera weighs just 8 ounces and measures 3.5 by 2.2 by 1.3 inches.
 B) Please order four quarts of mint chocolate chip ice cream for the party.
 C) Each job candidate for this position must be able to lift at least fifty pounds.

Question 2

Which of the following sentences most effectively presents promotional materials in a message responding to a customer inquiry?
 A) We offer an outstanding variety of thank-you gifts for our most valuable customers.
 B) You will find that our top-selling host gift baskets not only welcome your guests but also save you money and time compared to individually purchasing and assembling your host baskets on site.
 C) Can I interest you in anything else?
 D) If I can be of further assistance with any of our other fine products, do not hesitate to contact me.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

janieazgirl

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

B

altibaby

Reply 2 on: Jun 23, 2018
Wow, this really help

Hdosisshsbshs

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Parkinson's disease is both chronic and progressive. This means that it persists over a long period of time and that its symptoms grow worse over time.

Did you know?

Signs and symptoms of a drug overdose include losing consciousness, fever or sweating, breathing problems, abnormal pulse, and changes in skin color.

Did you know?

Multiple sclerosis is a condition wherein the body's nervous system is weakened by an autoimmune reaction that attacks the myelin sheaths of neurons.

Did you know?

For about 100 years, scientists thought that peptic ulcers were caused by stress, spicy food, and alcohol. Later, researchers added stomach acid to the list of causes and began treating ulcers with antacids. Now it is known that peptic ulcers are predominantly caused by Helicobacter pylori, a spiral-shaped bacterium that normally exist in the stomach.

Did you know?

Before a vaccine is licensed in the USA, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) reviews it for safety and effectiveness. The CDC then reviews all studies again, as well as the American Academy of Pediatrics and the American Academy of Family Physicians. Every lot of vaccine is tested before administration to the public, and the FDA regularly inspects vaccine manufacturers' facilities.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library