Author Question: You can convey a positive, professional image on the phone by A) eating a quick snack to keep up ... (Read 28 times)

pragya sharda

You can convey a positive, professional image on the phone by
 A) eating a quick snack to keep up your blood sugar.
  B) putting the caller on hold if you get another call.
  C) using your natural voice, but making sure you don't sound bored.
  D) using your time efficiently by keeping your email on the screen.
  E) using frowns and eye rolling to let off steam when annoyed.

Question 2

Which of the following statements in the closing of a cover message is best phrased to motivate action?
 A) I look forward to receiving your job offer.
  B) I hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience to arrange an interview.
  C) I can be reached at (925 ) 727-1330.
  D) To add to your staff an experienced bookkeeper with proven analytical skills, please call me at (925 ) 727-1330 to arrange an interview.

cdmart10

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

D

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Green tea is able to stop the scent of garlic or onion from causing bad breath.

Did you know?

The term pharmacology is derived from the Greek words pharmakon("claim, medicine, poison, or remedy") and logos ("study").

Did you know?

Before a vaccine is licensed in the USA, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) reviews it for safety and effectiveness. The CDC then reviews all studies again, as well as the American Academy of Pediatrics and the American Academy of Family Physicians. Every lot of vaccine is tested before administration to the public, and the FDA regularly inspects vaccine manufacturers' facilities.

Did you know?

Medications that are definitely not safe to take when breastfeeding include radioactive drugs, antimetabolites, some cancer (chemotherapy) agents, bromocriptine, ergotamine, methotrexate, and cyclosporine.

Did you know?

The highest suicide rate in the United States is among people ages 65 years and older. Almost 15% of people in this age group commit suicide every year.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library