This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: What do most companies do first to control damage when a problem arises? A) Consult the company's ... (Read 66 times)

jeatrice

What do most companies do first to control damage when a problem arises?
 A) Consult the company's legal counsel.
  B) Call or e-mail the individual involved.
  C) Write a letter to the individual involved.
  D) Ignore the problem if it is unlikely to happen again.

Question 2

Which of the following would be the most effective statement in a bad-news letter declining an invitation to speak to a professional organization?
 A) Although I'm already booked the night of your dinner, I would be happy to speak to your organization sometime next year.
  B) I regret to inform you that I am unable to speak to your professional organization.
  C) I'm not interested in addressing your professional organization.
  D) Although I'm not authorized to tell you why, I can't speak at your dinner.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

adammoses97

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

A

jeatrice

Reply 2 on: Jun 23, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

recede

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Coca-Cola originally used coca leaves and caffeine from the African kola nut. It was advertised as a therapeutic agent and "pickerupper." Eventually, its formulation was changed, and the coca leaves were removed because of the effects of regulation on cocaine-related products.

Did you know?

The training of an anesthesiologist typically requires four years of college, 4 years of medical school, 1 year of internship, and 3 years of residency.

Did you know?

The toxic levels for lithium carbonate are close to the therapeutic levels. Signs of toxicity include fine hand tremor, polyuria, mild thirst, nausea, general discomfort, diarrhea, vomiting, drowsiness, muscular weakness, lack of coordination, ataxia, giddiness, tinnitus, and blurred vision.

Did you know?

In 1835 it was discovered that a disease of silkworms known as muscardine could be transferred from one silkworm to another, and was caused by a fungus.

Did you know?

Congestive heart failure is a serious disorder that carries a reduced life expectancy. Heart failure is usually a chronic illness, and it may worsen with infection or other physical stressors.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library