This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: What do most companies do first to control damage when a problem arises? A) Consult the company's ... (Read 68 times)

jeatrice

What do most companies do first to control damage when a problem arises?
 A) Consult the company's legal counsel.
  B) Call or e-mail the individual involved.
  C) Write a letter to the individual involved.
  D) Ignore the problem if it is unlikely to happen again.

Question 2

Which of the following would be the most effective statement in a bad-news letter declining an invitation to speak to a professional organization?
 A) Although I'm already booked the night of your dinner, I would be happy to speak to your organization sometime next year.
  B) I regret to inform you that I am unable to speak to your professional organization.
  C) I'm not interested in addressing your professional organization.
  D) Although I'm not authorized to tell you why, I can't speak at your dinner.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

adammoses97

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

A

jeatrice

Reply 2 on: Jun 23, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

scottmt

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

You should not take more than 1,000 mg of vitamin E per day. Doses above this amount increase the risk of bleeding problems that can lead to a stroke.

Did you know?

Though methadone is often used to treat dependency on other opioids, the drug itself can be abused. Crushing or snorting methadone can achieve the opiate "rush" desired by addicts. Improper use such as these can lead to a dangerous dependency on methadone. This drug now accounts for nearly one-third of opioid-related deaths.

Did you know?

Computer programs are available that crosscheck a new drug's possible trade name with all other trade names currently available. These programs detect dangerous similarities between names and alert the manufacturer of the drug.

Did you know?

In ancient Rome, many of the richer people in the population had lead-induced gout. The reason for this is unclear. Lead poisoning has also been linked to madness.

Did you know?

Symptoms of kidney problems include a loss of appetite, back pain (which may be sudden and intense), chills, abdominal pain, fluid retention, nausea, the urge to urinate, vomiting, and fever.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library