This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Brooke is working on a business proposal for a prospective client. What is the primary question ... (Read 216 times)

panfilo

Brooke is working on a business proposal for a prospective client. What is the primary question Brooke should ask as she gathers information for her project?
 A) How much money does the client have?
  B) What does the client need to know about this topic?
  C) Does the client have a good reputation in the community?
  D) How can I make myself look good in the eyes of my client?

Question 2

A graphic that will not fit on the page where it is introduced should be placed in an appendix.
  Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

robbielu01

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

False

panfilo

Reply 2 on: Jun 23, 2018
Excellent

emsimon14

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

Malaria was not eliminated in the United States until 1951. The term eliminated means that no new cases arise in a country for 3 years.

Did you know?

Illness; diuretics; laxative abuse; hot weather; exercise; sweating; caffeine; alcoholic beverages; starvation diets; inadequate carbohydrate consumption; and diets high in protein, salt, or fiber can cause people to become dehydrated.

Did you know?

Sperm cells are so tiny that 400 to 500 million (400,000,000–500,000,000) of them fit onto 1 tsp.

Did you know?

Complications of influenza include: bacterial pneumonia, ear and sinus infections, dehydration, and worsening of chronic conditions such as asthma, congestive heart failure, or diabetes.

Did you know?

There used to be a metric calendar, as well as metric clocks. The metric calendar, or "French Republican Calendar" divided the year into 12 months, but each month was divided into three 10-day weeks. Each day had 10 decimal hours. Each hour had 100 decimal minutes. Due to lack of popularity, the metric clocks and calendars were ended in 1795, three years after they had been first marketed.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library