This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: _____ are folders or notebooks that contain evidence and examples of a job applicant's achievements, ... (Read 69 times)

rosent76

_____ are folders or notebooks that contain evidence and examples of a job applicant's achievements, skills, and qualifications.

A. Proposals
  B. Portfolios
  C. Promissory notes
  D. Progress reports

Question 2

Which of the following should you NOT say in an application form if you are asked to state reasons for leaving your previous job?

A. I am looking out for a better job opportunity.
  B. I planned to return to school to improve my skills.
  C. I am focusing on advancing my career through a new job.
  D. I did not like my supervisor in my last job.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

frogdreck123456

Answer to Question 1

B
Portfolios are folders or notebooks that contain evidence and examples of a job applicant's
achievements, skills, and qualifications. A rsum and a list of references form the basis of the
portfolio, but your creativity and your prospective employment position determine the contents
of your portfolio.

Answer to Question 2

D
If you are asked to state reasons for leaving your previous job in your application form, you
should avoid saying I did not like my supervisor in my last job. Use reasons such as better
job opportunity, career advancement, return to school, and summer/seasonal job. Obviously,
negative reasons will reflect poorly on you.

rosent76

Reply 2 on: Jun 23, 2018
Wow, this really help

T4T

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

Stevens-Johnson syndrome and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis syndrome are life-threatening reactions that can result in death. Complications include permanent blindness, dry-eye syndrome, lung damage, photophobia, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, permanent loss of nail beds, scarring of mucous membranes, arthritis, and chronic fatigue syndrome. Many patients' pores scar shut, causing them to retain heat.

Did you know?

The first documented use of surgical anesthesia in the United States was in Connecticut in 1844.

Did you know?

Adolescents often feel clumsy during puberty because during this time of development, their hands and feet grow faster than their arms and legs do. The body is therefore out of proportion. One out of five adolescents actually experiences growing pains during this period.

Did you know?

Bisphosphonates were first developed in the nineteenth century. They were first investigated for use in disorders of bone metabolism in the 1960s. They are now used clinically for the treatment of osteoporosis, Paget's disease, bone metastasis, multiple myeloma, and other conditions that feature bone fragility.

Did you know?

Many supplement containers do not even contain what their labels say. There are many documented reports of products containing much less, or more, that what is listed on their labels. They may also contain undisclosed prescription drugs and even contaminants.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library