This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Counts for categorical variable are often expressed as percentages of the total. a. True b. False ... (Read 75 times)

Anajune7

Counts for categorical variable are often expressed as percentages of the total.
 a. True
  b. False
   Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Question 2

Which of the following is not a characteristic of a multinomial experiment?
 a. The experiment consists of a fixed number of trials.
  b. The outcome of each trial is classified into one of two possible categories.
  c. The probability pi that the outcome will fall into cell i remains constant for each trial.
  d. Each trial of the experiment is independent of the other trials.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

courtney_bruh

Answer to Question 1

TRUE

Answer to Question 2

B

Anajune7

Reply 2 on: Jun 24, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

FergA

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

As of mid-2016, 18.2 million people were receiving advanced retroviral therapy (ART) worldwide. This represents between 43–50% of the 34–39.8 million people living with HIV.

Did you know?

Approximately 15–25% of recognized pregnancies end in miscarriage. However, many miscarriages often occur before a woman even knows she is pregnant.

Did you know?

There are 20 feet of blood vessels in each square inch of human skin.

Did you know?

Despite claims by manufacturers, the supplement known as Ginkgo biloba was shown in a study of more than 3,000 participants to be ineffective in reducing development of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease in older people.

Did you know?

Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus or MRSA was discovered in 1961 in the United Kingdom. It if often referred to as a superbug. MRSA infections cause more deaths in the United States every year than AIDS.

Methicilli ...

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library