This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Because of the duty to inform, an agent must: a. be able to show where money or property comes from ... (Read 22 times)

saliriagwu

Because of the duty to inform, an agent must:
 a. be able to show where money or property comes from and goes to b. record all transactions related to the agency
  c. engage in acts that could lead to personal liability
  d. perform responsibilities with the degree of care that a reasonable person would exercise under the circumstances
  e. none of the other choices are correct

Question 2

On May 2, Handy Hardware sent Ram Industries a signed purchase order that stated in part: Ship for May 8 delivery 300 Model A-X socket sets at current dealer price. Terms 2/10/ net 30.. Ram received Handy's purchase order on May 4 . On May 5, Ram discovered that it had only 200 Model A-X socket sets and 100 Model W-Z socket sets in stock. Ram shipped the Model A-X and Model W-Z sets to Handy without explanation concerning the shipment. The sockets were received by Handy on May 8 . Assuming a contract exists between Handy and Ram, which of the following implied warranties would result? I. Implied warranty of merchantability II. Implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose III. Implied warranty of title
 a. I only.
  b. III only.
  c. I and III only.
  d. I, II, and III.