This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: An unlicensed broker: A) Can still collect a commission for property sold. B) Violates state law by ... (Read 30 times)

jon_i

An unlicensed broker:
 A) Can still collect a commission for property sold.
 B) Violates state law by taking listing agreements.
 C) Neither a nor b
 D) Both a and b

Question 2

All of the following are true regarding SEC Rule 10b-5 except: ______.
 A) 10b-5 is the principal antifraud rule relating to the secondary distribution of securities.
 B) 10b-5 provides that a civil action for damages may be brought by any private investor who purchased or sold a security and was injured because of false, misleading, or undisclosed information.
 C) 10b-5 applies to all securities, whether registered or not, as long as use is made of the mail, interstate commerce, or a national stock exchange.
 D) 10b-5 does not require a plaintiff to show reliance on the misrepresentations.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

deja

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

D

jon_i

Reply 2 on: Jun 24, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

sultana.d

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

About 60% of newborn infants in the United States are jaundiced; that is, they look yellow. Kernicterus is a form of brain damage caused by excessive jaundice. When babies begin to be affected by excessive jaundice and begin to have brain damage, they become excessively lethargic.

Did you know?

Disorders that may affect pharmacodynamics include genetic mutations, malnutrition, thyrotoxicosis, myasthenia gravis, Parkinson's disease, and certain forms of insulin-resistant diabetes mellitus.

Did you know?

Never take aspirin without food because it is likely to irritate your stomach. Never give aspirin to children under age 12. Overdoses of aspirin have the potential to cause deafness.

Did you know?

Opium has influenced much of the world's most popular literature. The following authors were all opium users, of varying degrees: Lewis Carroll, Charles, Dickens, Arthur Conan Doyle, and Oscar Wilde.

Did you know?

It is believed that humans initially contracted crabs from gorillas about 3 million years ago from either sleeping in gorilla nests or eating the apes.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library