This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A negotiable warehouse receipt states that the goods received will be delivered to the bearer. ... (Read 37 times)

mmm

A negotiable warehouse receipt states that the goods received will be delivered to the bearer.
  Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Question 2

A offers to B to sell him a parcel of land for 5,000, stating that the offer will remain open for thirty days. B replies, I will pay 4,800 for the parcel, and on A's declining that, B writes, within the thirty day period, I accept your offer to sell for 5,000. I accept your offer to sell for 5,000, is:
 A)An acceptance.
 B)A new offer.
 C)A counteroffer.
 D)A rejection.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

DHRUVSHAH

Answer to Question 1

TRUE

Answer to Question 2

B

mmm

Reply 2 on: Jun 24, 2018
Gracias!

kswal303

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

Immunoglobulin injections may give short-term protection against, or reduce severity of certain diseases. They help people who have an inherited problem making their own antibodies, or those who are having certain types of cancer treatments.

Did you know?

The modern decimal position system was the invention of the Hindus (around 800 AD), involving the placing of numerals to indicate their value (units, tens, hundreds, and so on).

Did you know?

About 100 new prescription or over-the-counter drugs come into the U.S. market every year.

Did you know?

HIV testing reach is still limited. An estimated 40% of people with HIV (more than 14 million) remain undiagnosed and do not know their infection status.

Did you know?

Approximately 15–25% of recognized pregnancies end in miscarriage. However, many miscarriages often occur before a woman even knows she is pregnant.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library