This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Race may be a bona fide occupational qualification when the employee will be working with children ... (Read 94 times)

magmichele12

Race may be a bona fide occupational qualification when the employee will be working with children of a different race.
  Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Question 2

The power of Congress to regulate commerce with foreign nations and among the several states is found in:
 A) Art. III, Sec. 1 of the U.S. Constitution.
 B) Art. I, Sec. 8 of the U.S. Constitution.
 C) The Declaration of Independence.
 D) The Preamble to the U.S. Constitution.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

fauacakatahaias

Answer to Question 1

FALSE

Answer to Question 2

B

magmichele12

Reply 2 on: Jun 24, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

LVPMS

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

HIV testing reach is still limited. An estimated 40% of people with HIV (more than 14 million) remain undiagnosed and do not know their infection status.

Did you know?

Children of people with alcoholism are more inclined to drink alcohol or use hard drugs. In fact, they are 400 times more likely to use hard drugs than those who do not have a family history of alcohol addiction.

Did you know?

Opium has influenced much of the world's most popular literature. The following authors were all opium users, of varying degrees: Lewis Carroll, Charles, Dickens, Arthur Conan Doyle, and Oscar Wilde.

Did you know?

Automated pill dispensing systems have alarms to alert patients when the correct dosing time has arrived. Most systems work with many varieties of medications, so patients who are taking a variety of drugs can still be in control of their dose regimen.

Did you know?

Most women experience menopause in their 50s. However, in 1994, an Italian woman gave birth to a baby boy when she was 61 years old.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library