This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following is NOT a stakeholder? A)a business competitor. B)shareholders. C)employees. ... (Read 39 times)

KWilfred

Which of the following is NOT a stakeholder?
 A)a business competitor.
 B)shareholders.
 C)employees.
 D)customers.

Question 2

Bruce tells his son, You can have my 1990 truck, but if your grades fall, I'm taking it back. Bruce
 A) has made no gift.
 B) has made a revocable gift, which is effective as a gift as long as the stated condition is met.
 C) intended to transfer ownership.
 D) has made a constructive gift.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

bulacsom

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

A

KWilfred

Reply 2 on: Jun 24, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

connor417

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

The B-complex vitamins and vitamin C are not stored in the body and must be replaced each day.

Did you know?

In the ancient and medieval periods, dysentery killed about ? of all babies before they reach 12 months of age. The disease was transferred through contaminated drinking water, because there was no way to adequately dispose of sewage, which contaminated the water.

Did you know?

Hyperthyroidism leads to an increased rate of metabolism and affects about 1% of women but only 0.1% of men. For most people, this increased metabolic rate causes the thyroid gland to become enlarged (known as a goiter).

Did you know?

If you could remove all of your skin, it would weigh up to 5 pounds.

Did you know?

Disorders that may affect pharmacodynamics include genetic mutations, malnutrition, thyrotoxicosis, myasthenia gravis, Parkinson's disease, and certain forms of insulin-resistant diabetes mellitus.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library