This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: If Rudy offers Oscar 200 for his laptop valued at 600 and Oscar agrees, a court will probably A) set ... (Read 63 times)

jon_i

If Rudy offers Oscar 200 for his laptop valued at 600 and Oscar agrees, a court will probably
 A) set aside the agreement as being unfair.
 B) set aside the agreement because the consideration is inadequate.
 C) not set aside the agreement based on the adequacy of the consideration.
 D) not set aside the agreement because of the UCC.

Question 2

Walter worked nights as a clerk in a fast-food store. On his last work shift, Walter's boss told him, I'm really grateful for the year that you have worked here. I am going to give you a bonus of 1,000 in your last paycheck. When Walter got his last paycheck, there was no bonus. If Walter sues, the likely result will be
 A) Walter will win, as the promise is enforceable.
 B) Walter will lose, as he gave no consideration.
 C) Walter will lose unless the promise was in writing.
 D) Walter will win, as no consideration is required to modify an employment contract.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

yeungji

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

B

jon_i

Reply 2 on: Jun 24, 2018
Wow, this really help

cici

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

Despite claims by manufacturers, the supplement known as Ginkgo biloba was shown in a study of more than 3,000 participants to be ineffective in reducing development of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease in older people.

Did you know?

About 80% of major fungal systemic infections are due to Candida albicans. Another form, Candida peritonitis, occurs most often in postoperative patients. A rare disease, Candida meningitis, may follow leukemia, kidney transplant, other immunosuppressed factors, or when suffering from Candida septicemia.

Did you know?

Russia has the highest death rate from cardiovascular disease followed by the Ukraine, Romania, Hungary, and Poland.

Did you know?

According to the CDC, approximately 31.7% of the U.S. population has high low-density lipoprotein (LDL) or "bad cholesterol" levels.

Did you know?

Disorders that may affect pharmacodynamics include genetic mutations, malnutrition, thyrotoxicosis, myasthenia gravis, Parkinson's disease, and certain forms of insulin-resistant diabetes mellitus.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library