This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A child commands, Play with me to her sister. When her sister sits down to play, the child will not ... (Read 48 times)

brutforce

A child commands, Play with me to her sister. When her sister sits down to play, the child will not share her toys. This is an example of which of the following?

A) Command
  B) Double bind
  C) Feedback loop
  D) Self-correction

Question 2

Bateson's double-bind theory of schizophrenia reconceptualized psychotic behavior as a family's attempt to meaningfully respond in a family system characterized by double-bind communications. Which of the following is required for double-bind communication?

A) Two people in an intense relationship
  B) The presence of both a primary injunction and a simultaneous, contradictory, secondary injunction
  C) The receiver of the injunction cannot escape the contradictions without threatening the relationship
  D) All of these are correct

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

joechoochoy

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

D

brutforce

Reply 2 on: Jun 19, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

lcapri7

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

Never take aspirin without food because it is likely to irritate your stomach. Never give aspirin to children under age 12. Overdoses of aspirin have the potential to cause deafness.

Did you know?

Blood is approximately twice as thick as water because of the cells and other components found in it.

Did you know?

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) in overdose can seriously damage the liver. It should never be taken by people who use alcohol heavily; it can result in severe liver damage and even a condition requiring a liver transplant.

Did you know?

Vampire bats have a natural anticoagulant in their saliva that permits continuous bleeding after they painlessly open a wound with their incisors. This capillary blood does not cause any significant blood loss to their victims.

Did you know?

Human neurons are so small that they require a microscope in order to be seen. However, some neurons can be up to 3 feet long, such as those that extend from the spinal cord to the toes.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library