Author Question: According to a utilitarian the preference I express by choosing to go to see the Cleveland Orchestra ... (Read 81 times)

jasdeep_brar

According to a utilitarian the preference I express by choosing to go to see the Cleveland Orchestra over going to a sports bar to watch a Cleveland Brown's game indicates that I value:

a. Quantitative pleasures over aesthetic pleasure
  b. Qualitative pleasures over quantitative pleasure
  c. Quantitative pleasure over qualitative pleasure
  d. Good judgment since the Brown's are not a very good team.

Question 2

Each human generates ________ of garbage each day.

a. 45 pounds
  b. 14.5 pounds.
  c. 4.5 pounds
  d. None of the above.

kkenney

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

C

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Drug-induced pharmacodynamic effects manifested in older adults include drug-induced renal toxicity, which can be a major factor when these adults are experiencing other kidney problems.

Did you know?

Most strokes are caused when blood clots move to a blood vessel in the brain and block blood flow to that area. Thrombolytic therapy can be used to dissolve the clot quickly. If given within 3 hours of the first stroke symptoms, this therapy can help limit stroke damage and disability.

Did you know?

The Babylonians wrote numbers in a system that used 60 as the base value rather than the number 10. They did not have a symbol for "zero."

Did you know?

A headache when you wake up in the morning is indicative of sinusitis. Other symptoms of sinusitis can include fever, weakness, tiredness, a cough that may be more severe at night, and a runny nose or nasal congestion.

Did you know?

There can actually be a 25-hour time difference between certain locations in the world. The International Date Line passes between the islands of Samoa and American Samoa. It is not a straight line, but "zig-zags" around various island chains. Therefore, Samoa and nearby islands have one date, while American Samoa and nearby islands are one day behind. Daylight saving time is used in some islands, but not in others—further shifting the hours out of sync with natural time.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library