This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: What are the benefits enjoyed by a society that promotes and teaches critical thinking? What will ... (Read 27 times)

audragclark

What are the benefits enjoyed by a society that promotes and teaches critical thinking?

What will be an ideal response

Question 2

The questions If the situation did not turn out as I had anticipated, how might I rethink this problem, minimize the damage my error may have caused, and make the best out of the position I now find myself in?  are associated with which step in the I

EAS process?
  (a) Identify the problem and set priorities.
  (b) Determine relevant information and deepen understanding.
  (c) Enumerate options and anticipate consequences.
  (d) Assess the situation and make a preliminary decision.
  (e) Scrutinize the process and self-correct as needed.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

frogdreck123456

Answer to Question 1

The benefit of promoting and teaching critical thinking is great progress in learning, wealth, and culture, and hence huge benefits for society. Problem solvers using critical thinking have achieved massive breakthroughs in science, technology, engineering, commerce, and the arts.

Answer to Question 2

e

audragclark

Reply 2 on: Jun 19, 2018
Gracias!

Bigfoot1984

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

In 2006, a generic antinausea drug named ondansetron was approved. It is used to stop nausea and vomiting associated with surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy.

Did you know?

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) in overdose can seriously damage the liver. It should never be taken by people who use alcohol heavily; it can result in severe liver damage and even a condition requiring a liver transplant.

Did you know?

Stevens-Johnson syndrome and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis syndrome are life-threatening reactions that can result in death. Complications include permanent blindness, dry-eye syndrome, lung damage, photophobia, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, permanent loss of nail beds, scarring of mucous membranes, arthritis, and chronic fatigue syndrome. Many patients' pores scar shut, causing them to retain heat.

Did you know?

HIV testing reach is still limited. An estimated 40% of people with HIV (more than 14 million) remain undiagnosed and do not know their infection status.

Did you know?

Astigmatism is the most common vision problem. It may accompany nearsightedness or farsightedness. It is usually caused by an irregularly shaped cornea, but sometimes it is the result of an irregularly shaped lens. Either type can be corrected by eyeglasses, contact lenses, or refractive surgery.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library