This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: What are the benefits enjoyed by a society that promotes and teaches critical thinking? What will ... (Read 29 times)

audragclark

What are the benefits enjoyed by a society that promotes and teaches critical thinking?

What will be an ideal response

Question 2

The questions If the situation did not turn out as I had anticipated, how might I rethink this problem, minimize the damage my error may have caused, and make the best out of the position I now find myself in?  are associated with which step in the I

EAS process?
  (a) Identify the problem and set priorities.
  (b) Determine relevant information and deepen understanding.
  (c) Enumerate options and anticipate consequences.
  (d) Assess the situation and make a preliminary decision.
  (e) Scrutinize the process and self-correct as needed.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

frogdreck123456

Answer to Question 1

The benefit of promoting and teaching critical thinking is great progress in learning, wealth, and culture, and hence huge benefits for society. Problem solvers using critical thinking have achieved massive breakthroughs in science, technology, engineering, commerce, and the arts.

Answer to Question 2

e

audragclark

Reply 2 on: Jun 19, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

TheNamesImani

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

The average human gut is home to perhaps 500 to 1,000 different species of bacteria.

Did you know?

Never take aspirin without food because it is likely to irritate your stomach. Never give aspirin to children under age 12. Overdoses of aspirin have the potential to cause deafness.

Did you know?

Medications that are definitely not safe to take when breastfeeding include radioactive drugs, antimetabolites, some cancer (chemotherapy) agents, bromocriptine, ergotamine, methotrexate, and cyclosporine.

Did you know?

Eating carrots will improve your eyesight. Carrots are high in vitamin A (retinol), which is essential for good vision. It can also be found in milk, cheese, egg yolks, and liver.

Did you know?

Normal urine is sterile. It contains fluids, salts, and waste products. It is free of bacteria, viruses, and fungi.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library