This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The nurse counsels that to avoid the risk of diabetes and cardiovascular problems, an aggressive ... (Read 14 times)

crobinson2013

The nurse counsels that to avoid the risk of diabetes and cardiovascular problems, an aggressive weight-control program should be started when a child is ___________ years of age.

Fill in the blank(s) with correct word

Question 2

If an immature child presents to the clinic with point tenderness over the distal physis of the wrist or ankle, but negative fracture by X-ray report or observation of films, your knowledge of the Salter-Harris fracture classification would identify

which of the following fractures? 1. Salter Harris I
   2. Salter Harris II
   3. Salter Harris III
   4. Salter Harris IV

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

lindahyatt42

Answer to Question 1

Aggressive weight-control programs should be started as early as 2 years of age to avoid the risk of diseases such as diabetes type II and cardiovascular problems.

Answer to Question 2

1. Salter Harris I fracture classification describes injury through the growth plate in a skeletally immature child. This is not visible via radiographs, but pain and tenderness over the growth plate would be the best clinical exam.
2. Salter Harris I fracture classification describes injury through the growth plate in a skeletally immature child.
3. Salter Harris I fracture classification describes injury through the growth plate in a skeletally immature child.
4. Salter Harris I fracture classification describes injury through the growth plate in a skeletally immature child.

crobinson2013

Reply 2 on: Jun 27, 2018
Wow, this really help

xiaomengxian

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

Since 1988, the CDC has reported a 99% reduction in bacterial meningitis caused by Haemophilus influenzae, due to the introduction of the vaccine against it.

Did you know?

The heart is located in the center of the chest, with part of it tipped slightly so that it taps against the left side of the chest.

Did you know?

After a vasectomy, it takes about 12 ejaculations to clear out sperm that were already beyond the blocked area.

Did you know?

In most climates, 8 to 10 glasses of water per day is recommended for adults. The best indicator for adequate fluid intake is frequent, clear urination.

Did you know?

The top five reasons that children stay home from school are as follows: colds, stomach flu (gastroenteritis), ear infection (otitis media), pink eye (conjunctivitis), and sore throat.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library