This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The multiparous client delivered her first child vaginally two years ago, and delivered this infant ... (Read 62 times)

EAugust

The multiparous client delivered her first child vaginally two years ago, and delivered this infant by cesarean yesterday due to breech presentation. Which statement would the nurse expect the client to make?

A. I can't believe how much more tired I was with the first baby.
   B. The pain I'm having is significantly more than with my last birth.
   C. It is disappointing that I can't breastfeed because of the cesarean.
   D. Getting in and out of bed feels more comfortable than last time.

Question 2

The new grandmother comments that, when her children were born, they stayed in the nursery. The grandmother asks the nurse why her daughter's baby stays mostly in the room instead of the nursery. How should the nurse respond?

A. Babies like to be with their mothers more than being in the nursery.
   B. Contact between parents and babies increases attachment.
   C. Budget cuts have decreased the number of nurses in the nursery.
   D. Why do you ask? Do you have concerns about your daughter's parenting?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

kkenney

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

B

EAugust

Reply 2 on: Jun 27, 2018
Excellent

jordangronback

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

Patients who have undergone chemotherapy for the treatment of cancer often complain of a lack of mental focus; memory loss; and a general diminution in abilities such as multitasking, attention span, and general mental agility.

Did you know?

Amoebae are the simplest type of protozoans, and are characterized by a feeding and dividing trophozoite stage that moves by temporary extensions called pseudopodia or false feet.

Did you know?

More than 50% of American adults have oral herpes, which is commonly known as "cold sores" or "fever blisters." The herpes virus can be active on the skin surface without showing any signs or causing any symptoms.

Did you know?

When blood is deoxygenated and flowing back to the heart through the veins, it is dark reddish-blue in color. Blood in the arteries that is oxygenated and flowing out to the body is bright red. Whereas arterial blood comes out in spurts, venous blood flows.

Did you know?

Adults are resistant to the bacterium that causes Botulism. These bacteria thrive in honey – therefore, honey should never be given to infants since their immune systems are not yet resistant.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library