This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A multiparous client delivered her first child vaginally 2 years ago, and delivered an infant by ... (Read 45 times)

cagreen833

A multiparous client delivered her first child vaginally 2 years ago, and delivered an infant by cesarean yesterday due to breech presentation. Which statement would the nurse expect the client to make?

1. I can't believe how much more tired I was with the first baby.
  2. I'm having significantly more pain this time than with my last birth.
  3. It is disappointing that I can't breastfeed because of the cesarean.
  4. Getting in and out of bed feels more comfortable than last time.

Question 2

The emergency room nurse is admitting a client who has been sexually assaulted. The nurse is explaining how the physical evidence will be collected. Which statement made by the client indicates that teaching has been effective?

A. All the evidence will be kept in a cupboard until the police arrive.
   B. You have to collect evidence to prove I wasn't sexually active.
   C. The evidence you collect may be able to identify the rapist.
   D. I will find out if the rapist has HIV from the evidence.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

fdliggud

Answer to Question 1

Explanation: 2. Women with cesarean births have special needs: increased need for rest and sleep; incisional care; self-care; and relief of pain and discomfort.

Answer to Question 2

C

cagreen833

Reply 2 on: Jun 27, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

alvinum

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

Asthma-like symptoms were first recorded about 3,500 years ago in Egypt. The first manuscript specifically written about asthma was in the year 1190, describing a condition characterized by sudden breathlessness. The treatments listed in this manuscript include chicken soup, herbs, and sexual abstinence.

Did you know?

Autoimmune diseases occur when the immune system destroys its own healthy tissues. When this occurs, white blood cells cannot distinguish between pathogens and normal cells.

Did you know?

Egg cells are about the size of a grain of sand. They are formed inside of a female's ovaries before she is even born.

Did you know?

Intradermal injections are somewhat difficult to correctly administer because the skin layers are so thin that it is easy to accidentally punch through to the deeper subcutaneous layer.

Did you know?

The immune system needs 9.5 hours of sleep in total darkness to recharge completely.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library