This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: How does Carole Kanchier organize her process analysis essay about how to take the right risks in ... (Read 126 times)

Themember4

How does Carole Kanchier organize her process analysis essay about how to take the right risks in order to change jobs and improve your life?

a) from one extreme to another c) chronologically
  b) spatially d) understandably

Question 2

Which one of the following is an example of faulty reasoning?

a) Even though I didn't eat at the same restaurant that gave Jasmine food poisoning, I am pretty sure that I have food poisoning because I feel sick today, too.

b) Since the bus comes at 7:30, Stewart has been getting up early to eat his breakfast before going to school on the bus.

c) Chantilly sneezes every time she comes over because she is allergic to my cat.

d) It is more expensive to buy insurance for red cars because studies have shown that people who drive red cars are more inclined to exceed the posted speed limits.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

popopong

Answer to Question 1

c;

Answer to Question 2

a;

Themember4

Reply 2 on: Jun 19, 2018
Wow, this really help

at

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

After a vasectomy, it takes about 12 ejaculations to clear out sperm that were already beyond the blocked area.

Did you know?

Warfarin was developed as a consequence of the study of a strange bleeding disorder that suddenly occurred in cattle on the northern prairies of the United States in the early 1900s.

Did you know?

It is believed that the Incas used anesthesia. Evidence supports the theory that shamans chewed cocoa leaves and drilled holes into the heads of patients (letting evil spirits escape), spitting into the wounds they made. The mixture of cocaine, saliva, and resin numbed the site enough to allow hours of drilling.

Did you know?

Pope Sylvester II tried to introduce Arabic numbers into Europe between the years 999 and 1003, but their use did not catch on for a few more centuries, and Roman numerals continued to be the primary number system.

Did you know?

Vaccines cause herd immunity. If the majority of people in a community have been vaccinated against a disease, an unvaccinated person is less likely to get the disease since others are less likely to become sick from it and spread the disease.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library