This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: How does Carole Kanchier organize her process analysis essay about how to take the right risks in ... (Read 127 times)

Themember4

How does Carole Kanchier organize her process analysis essay about how to take the right risks in order to change jobs and improve your life?

a) from one extreme to another c) chronologically
  b) spatially d) understandably

Question 2

Which one of the following is an example of faulty reasoning?

a) Even though I didn't eat at the same restaurant that gave Jasmine food poisoning, I am pretty sure that I have food poisoning because I feel sick today, too.

b) Since the bus comes at 7:30, Stewart has been getting up early to eat his breakfast before going to school on the bus.

c) Chantilly sneezes every time she comes over because she is allergic to my cat.

d) It is more expensive to buy insurance for red cars because studies have shown that people who drive red cars are more inclined to exceed the posted speed limits.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

popopong

Answer to Question 1

c;

Answer to Question 2

a;

Themember4

Reply 2 on: Jun 19, 2018
Excellent

robbielu01

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

About 100 new prescription or over-the-counter drugs come into the U.S. market every year.

Did you know?

About 600,000 particles of skin are shed every hour by each human. If you live to age 70 years, you have shed 105 pounds of dead skin.

Did you know?

Fewer than 10% of babies are born on their exact due dates, 50% are born within 1 week of the due date, and 90% are born within 2 weeks of the date.

Did you know?

Many of the drugs used by neuroscientists are derived from toxic plants and venomous animals (such as snakes, spiders, snails, and puffer fish).

Did you know?

Malaria was not eliminated in the United States until 1951. The term eliminated means that no new cases arise in a country for 3 years.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library