This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The client states I am using homeopathic remedies to help with my morning sickness. The nurse ... (Read 31 times)

mia

The client states I am using homeopathic remedies to help with my morning sickness. The nurse understands that the client is utilizing:

A. A complementary therapy.
   B. An alternative therapy.
   C. Traditional Chinese medicine.
   D. Naturopathy.

Question 2

A nurse working with couples undergoing genetic testing recognizes which of the following as nursing responsibilities? Note: Credit will be given only if all correct and no incorrect choices are selected. Select all that apply.

1. Allowing the family to interact with the genetic counselor without interference
  2. Giving information about support groups when asked
  3. Identifying families at risk for genetic problems
  4. Aiding families in coping with the crisis
  5. Ensuring continuity of nursing care to the family

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

mathjasmine

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

3, 4, 5
Explanation: 3. The nurse has a responsibility to identify families at risk for genetic problems.
4. The nurse should aid families in coping.
5. The nurse needs to ensure continuity of care to the family.

mia

Reply 2 on: Jun 27, 2018
:D TYSM

vickyvicksss

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

Multiple sclerosis is a condition wherein the body's nervous system is weakened by an autoimmune reaction that attacks the myelin sheaths of neurons.

Did you know?

Bacteria have been found alive in a lake buried one half mile under ice in Antarctica.

Did you know?

The word drug comes from the Dutch word droog (meaning "dry"). For centuries, most drugs came from dried plants, hence the name.

Did you know?

Amoebae are the simplest type of protozoans, and are characterized by a feeding and dividing trophozoite stage that moves by temporary extensions called pseudopodia or false feet.

Did you know?

Vaccines prevent between 2.5 and 4 million deaths every year.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library