This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which statement, if made by a pregnant client, would indicate that she understands health promotion ... (Read 19 times)

lilldybug07

Which statement, if made by a pregnant client, would indicate that she understands health promotion during pregnancy?

1. I lie down after eating to relieve heartburn.
  2. I try to limit my fluid intake to 3 or 4 glasses each day.
  3. I elevate my legs while sitting at my desk.
  4. I am avoiding exercise to stay well rested.

Question 2

A 19-year-old woman comes to the gynecologist's office. When the nurse asks the reason for this visit, the client explains that she has never had a menstrual period, and that she is concerned there might be something wrong.

What is the diagnosis that the physician is most likely to make based on this information? 1. Primary dysmenorrhea
  2. Secondary infertility
  3. Primary amenorrhea
  4. Secondary amenorrhea

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

mohan

Answer to Question 1

Explanation: 3. Elevating the legs can help decrease lower leg edema.

Answer to Question 2

Explanation: 3. Primary amenorrhea is the term for the condition when menses have never occurred.

lilldybug07

Reply 2 on: Jun 27, 2018
Gracias!

Joy Chen

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Since 1988, the CDC has reported a 99% reduction in bacterial meningitis caused by Haemophilus influenzae, due to the introduction of the vaccine against it.

Did you know?

More than 4.4billion prescriptions were dispensed within the United States in 2016.

Did you know?

Between 1999 and 2012, American adults with high total cholesterol decreased from 18.3% to 12.9%

Did you know?

Cytomegalovirus affects nearly the same amount of newborns every year as Down syndrome.

Did you know?

Over time, chronic hepatitis B virus and hepatitis C virus infections can progress to advanced liver disease, liver failure, and hepatocellular carcinoma. Unlike other forms, more than 80% of hepatitis C infections become chronic and lead to liver disease. When combined with hepatitis B, hepatitis C now accounts for 75% percent of all cases of liver disease around the world. Liver failure caused by hepatitis C is now leading cause of liver transplants in the United States.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library