This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Late postpartum hemorrhage is most commonly caused by: A) retained placental fragments C) ... (Read 43 times)

Chelseaamend

Late postpartum hemorrhage is most commonly caused by:

A) retained placental fragments C) cervical or vaginal lacerations
  B) uterine atony D) episiotomy hematoma that ruptures

Question 2

A woman who is 2 weeks postpartum calls the clinic and says, My left breast feels painful. After further assessment on the phone, the nurse suspects the woman has mastitis. In addition to pain, the nurse would assess for:

A) an inverted nipple on the affected breast
  B) no breast milk in the affected breast
  C) an ecchymotic area on the affected breast
  D) hardening of an area in the affected breast

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

mtmmmmmk

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

D

Chelseaamend

Reply 2 on: Jun 28, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

smrtceo

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

The word drug comes from the Dutch word droog (meaning "dry"). For centuries, most drugs came from dried plants, hence the name.

Did you know?

Congestive heart failure is a serious disorder that carries a reduced life expectancy. Heart failure is usually a chronic illness, and it may worsen with infection or other physical stressors.

Did you know?

The liver is the only organ that has the ability to regenerate itself after certain types of damage. As much as 25% of the liver can be removed, and it will still regenerate back to its original shape and size. However, the liver cannot regenerate after severe damage caused by alcohol.

Did you know?

After a vasectomy, it takes about 12 ejaculations to clear out sperm that were already beyond the blocked area.

Did you know?

Although puberty usually occurs in the early teenage years, the world's youngest parents were two Chinese children who had their first baby when they were 8 and 9 years of age.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library