Author Question: A client is diagnosed with cervical carcinoma in situ. The nurse interprets this finding as the: ... (Read 23 times)

javeds

A client is diagnosed with cervical carcinoma in situ. The nurse interprets this finding as the:

A) cellular change is confined to the cervical mucosa
  B) cancerous lesion has spread to the fornix
  C) cervical dysplasia extends into the uterus
  D) cervical biopsy demonstrates metastasis

Question 2

Which of the following statements indicates that a client has taken self-care measures to reduce her risk for cervical cancer?

A) I've really cut down on the amount of caffeine I drink everyday.
  B) I've thrown out all my bubble baths and just use soap and water now.
  C) Every time I have sexual intercourse, I'm sure to douche.
  D) My partner always uses a condom when we have sexual intercourse.

braelync

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

D

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Automated pill dispensing systems have alarms to alert patients when the correct dosing time has arrived. Most systems work with many varieties of medications, so patients who are taking a variety of drugs can still be in control of their dose regimen.

Did you know?

In the United States, an estimated 50 million unnecessary antibiotics are prescribed for viral respiratory infections.

Did you know?

Adult head lice are gray, about ? inch long, and often have a tiny dot on their backs. A female can lay between 50 and 150 eggs within the several weeks that she is alive. They feed on human blood.

Did you know?

Cytomegalovirus affects nearly the same amount of newborns every year as Down syndrome.

Did you know?

Giardia is one of the most common intestinal parasites worldwide, and infects up to 20% of the world population, mostly in poorer countries with inadequate sanitation. Infections are most common in children, though chronic Giardia is more common in adults.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library