This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The nurse is doing nutrition teaching with a group of caregivers of children of all ages. Which ... (Read 35 times)

lbcchick

The nurse is doing nutrition teaching with a group of caregivers of children of all ages. Which statement made by a caregiver would require follow-up by the nurse?

A) Eating too much could affect my child's ability to do some activities.
  B) If my child has good nutrition she won't get childhood illnesses.
  C) I ate healthy as a child and that has a lot to do with the way I eat now.
  D) My children are at various ages and they all have different daily requirements.

Question 2

The nurse is interviewing the family caregiver of a 10-year-old child. The caregiver has three other children with her and one of them refers to her as mama. Which question should the nurse ask to determine this family's structure?

A) Do all of these children have the same father?
  B) Who all lives in your home?
  C) Are you the grandmother of any of these children?
  D) I don't see that you are wearing a wedding ring, are you married?