This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: After teaching a woman with pelvic organ prolapse about dietary and lifestyle measures, which of the ... (Read 15 times)

Zulu123

After teaching a woman with pelvic organ prolapse about dietary and lifestyle measures, which of the following statements would indicate the need for additional teaching?

A) If I wear a girdle, it will help support the muscles in the area.
  B) I should take up jogging to make sure I exercise enough.
  C) I will try to drink at least 64 oz of fluid each day.
  D) I need to increase the amount of fiber I eat every day.

Question 2

When preparing a woman with suspected vulvar cancer for a biopsy, the nurse expects that the lesion would most likely be located at which area?

A) Labia majora
  B) Labia minora
  C) Clitoris
  D) Prepuce

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

manuelcastillo

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

A

Zulu123

Reply 2 on: Jun 28, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Missbam101

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Your chance of developing a kidney stone is 1 in 10. In recent years, approximately 3.7 million people in the United States were diagnosed with a kidney disease.

Did you know?

When Gabriel Fahrenheit invented the first mercury thermometer, he called "zero degrees" the lowest temperature he was able to attain with a mixture of ice and salt. For the upper point of his scale, he used 96°, which he measured as normal human body temperature (we know it to be 98.6° today because of more accurate thermometers).

Did you know?

The Romans did not use numerals to indicate fractions but instead used words to indicate parts of a whole.

Did you know?

Though the United States has largely rejected the metric system, it is used for currency, as in 100 pennies = 1 dollar. Previously, the British currency system was used, with measurements such as 12 pence to the shilling, and 20 shillings to the pound.

Did you know?

More than nineteen million Americans carry the factor V gene that causes blood clots, pulmonary embolism, and heart disease.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library