This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: What statement by an 11-year-old leads the nurse to determine he has moved from the mind set of ... (Read 17 times)

Kthamas

What statement by an 11-year-old leads the nurse to determine he has moved from the mind set of egocentrism?

a. I am a member of the best Cub Scout group in the world.
  b. I must do my homework before I can play.
  c. My dad can do anything
  d. I'm sorry. I bet that hurt your feelings.

Question 2

Which stage of cognitive development is a 9-year-old child in according to Piaget?

a. Formal operations
  b. Preoperational
  c. Concrete operations
  d. Sensorimotor

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

epscape

Answer to Question 1

ANS: D
The ability to see another's point of view indicates moving away from egocentrism into a more altruistic mind-set.

Answer to Question 2

ANS: C
School-age children are in the concrete operations stage of cognitive development.

Kthamas

Reply 2 on: Jun 28, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Missbam101

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

In women, pharmacodynamic differences include increased sensitivity to (and increased effectiveness of) beta-blockers, opioids, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, and typical antipsychotics.

Did you know?

A recent study has found that following a diet rich in berries may slow down the aging process of the brain. This diet apparently helps to keep dopamine levels much higher than are seen in normal individuals who do not eat berries as a regular part of their diet as they enter their later years.

Did you know?

The B-complex vitamins and vitamin C are not stored in the body and must be replaced each day.

Did you know?

On average, the stomach produces 2 L of hydrochloric acid per day.

Did you know?

A good example of polar molecules can be understood when trying to make a cake. If water and oil are required, they will not mix together. If you put them into a measuring cup, the oil will rise to the top while the water remains on the bottom.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library