This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The article states that goals are easier to reach if they are specific. Which is the following is ... (Read 21 times)

deesands

The article states that goals are easier to reach if they are specific.
  Which is the following is not a good example of a specific goal for behavior change?

a. I will achieve a 3.0 grade point average this semester, with no less than a C in any of my four classes.
  b. I will eat healthier foods in order to lessen my risk for stroke or heart disease.
  c. I will walk on the treadmill at the campus gym for forty minutes every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday
  at noon.
  d. To lose weight, I will consume an average of 1150 calories or less per day for the next six weeks.

Question 2

To manage listener questions effectively,

a) immediately dismiss questions you don't understand.
  b) repeat every question to ensure that all audience members hear it.
  c) allow listeners to engage in lengthy debate.
  d) do not announce a specific time limit for questions.
  e) answer every question with lengthy responses.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Zack0mack0101@yahoo.com

Answer to Question 1

b. I will eat healthier foods in order to lessen my risk for stroke or heart disease.

Answer to Question 2

b

deesands

Reply 2 on: Jun 19, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Animal_Goddess

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

Signs and symptoms of a drug overdose include losing consciousness, fever or sweating, breathing problems, abnormal pulse, and changes in skin color.

Did you know?

Historic treatments for rheumatoid arthritis have included gold salts, acupuncture, a diet consisting of apples or rhubarb, nutmeg, nettles, bee venom, bracelets made of copper, prayer, rest, tooth extractions, fasting, honey, vitamins, insulin, snow collected on Christmas, magnets, and electric convulsion therapy.

Did you know?

Malaria mortality rates are falling. Increased malaria prevention and control measures have greatly improved these rates. Since 2000, malaria mortality rates have fallen globally by 60% among all age groups, and by 65% among children under age 5.

Did you know?

The eye muscles are the most active muscles in the whole body. The external muscles that move the eyes are the strongest muscles in the human body for the job they have to do. They are 100 times more powerful than they need to be.

Did you know?

According to the American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, more than 50 million Americans have some kind of food allergy. Food allergies affect between 4 and 6% of children, and 4% of adults, according to the CDC. The most common food allergies include shellfish, peanuts, walnuts, fish, eggs, milk, and soy.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library