This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: If you will __________ me ten dollars, I'll pay you back on Friday, said Jason. a) lend b) ... (Read 47 times)

hbsimmons88

If you will __________ me ten dollars, I'll pay you back on Friday, said Jason.

a) lend b) loan

Question 2

With the item in 5 that does not fit, create a list using a category in which the term does fit.

What will be an ideal response?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

karlss

Answer to Question 1

a

Answer to Question 2

Answers may vary. parents, stepparents, foster parents, grandparentsguardia ns for
children OR parents, teachers, mentors, sitters, coachescare providers for children

hbsimmons88

Reply 2 on: Jun 19, 2018
Excellent

Bigfoot1984

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Oxytocin is recommended only for pregnancies that have a medical reason for inducing labor (such as eclampsia) and is not recommended for elective procedures or for making the birthing process more convenient.

Did you know?

The first documented use of surgical anesthesia in the United States was in Connecticut in 1844.

Did you know?

Never take aspirin without food because it is likely to irritate your stomach. Never give aspirin to children under age 12. Overdoses of aspirin have the potential to cause deafness.

Did you know?

Since 1988, the CDC has reported a 99% reduction in bacterial meningitis caused by Haemophilus influenzae, due to the introduction of the vaccine against it.

Did you know?

Persons who overdose with cardiac glycosides have a better chance of overall survival if they can survive the first 24 hours after the overdose.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library