This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A company called Time of My Life Luxury Watches learns that consumers who are most likely to ... (Read 87 times)

DelorasTo

A company called Time of My Life Luxury Watches learns that consumers who are most likely to purchase their 100,000 platinum diving watch are also the most likely to subscribe to a high-end travel journal and to own an American Express Gold Card. What practice could the company use to compile a list of consumers who meet all of their criteria for potential buyers of the 100,000 watch?
 a. data-mining
 b. referrals
 c. lifetime value analysis
 d. customer matching

Question 2

Buying teams are involved in new task buying decisions more often than straight rebuys.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Perkypinki

Answer to Question 1

a

Answer to Question 2

T

DelorasTo

Reply 2 on: Jun 28, 2018
:D TYSM

hollysheppard095

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Excessive alcohol use costs the country approximately $235 billion every year.

Did you know?

Bacteria have flourished on the earth for over three billion years. They were the first life forms on the planet.

Did you know?

Approximately 15–25% of recognized pregnancies end in miscarriage. However, many miscarriages often occur before a woman even knows she is pregnant.

Did you know?

Patients who cannot swallow may receive nutrition via a parenteral route—usually, a catheter is inserted through the chest into a large vein going into the heart.

Did you know?

The lipid bilayer is made of phospholipids. They are arranged in a double layer because one of their ends is attracted to water while the other is repelled by water.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library