Author Question: _________ is(are) the most common method for obtaining a measure of customer satisfaction or service ... (Read 15 times)

mspears3

_________ is(are) the most common method for obtaining a measure of customer satisfaction or service quality.
 a. Surveys
  b. Observation
  c. Trace analysis
  d. Management by walking around
  e. Moment of truth impact analysis

Question 2

There are three central finance questions a prospective franchise must answer. Identify the question below is not a central finance question for a prospective franchisee.
 a. Do I have enough cash to pay the fees and cover somewhere between 20-to-100 percent of the total amount required by the franchise system prior to opening?
  b. Can I find some one (or more) who will finance the amount that I can't cover?
  c. Additional sources of capital are likely to be needed. Can I get agreed upon sources of additional funds as needed to assure that sufficient working capital is available to me?
  d. Can I qualify for state, federal or local grants to assist in the acquisition of the franchise?

todom5090

Answer to Question 1

a

Answer to Question 2

D. Most franchise systems look to the prospective franchisee's equity position and debt capacity to cover the costs of start-up and running the franchise operation.