This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Methods of rent seeking include which of the following? I. Buying a monopoly II. Creating a monopoly ... (Read 46 times)

ts19998

Methods of rent seeking include which of the following? I. Buying a monopoly II. Creating a monopoly III. Price discrimination

A) I and II
  B) I and III
  C) II and III
  D) III only

Question 2

The figure above shows the market supply curve for pizzas. a) What is the marginal social cost of the 20th pizza? b) What is the minimum supply price of the 20th pizza? c) If the price is 6 per pizza, what is the producer surplus for the 20th

pizza? d) If the price is 6 per pizza, what is the total producer surplus? e) If the price is 8 per pizza, what is the total producer surplus? f) If the price is 10 per pizza, what is the total producer surplus?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

JaynaD87

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

a) The marginal cost of the 20th pizza is 6.
b) The minimum supply price of the 20th pizza is 6.
c) If the price is 6 per pizza, the producer surplus for the 20th pizza is zero.
d) If the price is 6 per pizza, the total producer surplus is 20.
e) If the price is 8 per pizza, the total producer surplus is 80.
f) If the price is 10 per pizza, the total producer surplus is 180.

ts19998

Reply 2 on: Jun 29, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

nothere

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Although the Roman numeral for the number 4 has always been taught to have been "IV," according to historians, the ancient Romans probably used "IIII" most of the time. This is partially backed up by the fact that early grandfather clocks displayed IIII for the number 4 instead of IV. Early clockmakers apparently thought that the IIII balanced out the VIII (used for the number 8) on the clock face and that it just looked better.

Did you know?

Adults are resistant to the bacterium that causes Botulism. These bacteria thrive in honey – therefore, honey should never be given to infants since their immune systems are not yet resistant.

Did you know?

The U.S. Pharmacopeia Medication Errors Reporting Program states that approximately 50% of all medication errors involve insulin.

Did you know?

Not getting enough sleep can greatly weaken the immune system. Lack of sleep makes you more likely to catch a cold, or more difficult to fight off an infection.

Did you know?

More than 34,000 trademarked medication names and more than 10,000 generic medication names are in use in the United States.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library