This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Methods of rent seeking include which of the following? I. Buying a monopoly II. Creating a monopoly ... (Read 53 times)

ts19998

Methods of rent seeking include which of the following? I. Buying a monopoly II. Creating a monopoly III. Price discrimination

A) I and II
  B) I and III
  C) II and III
  D) III only

Question 2

The figure above shows the market supply curve for pizzas. a) What is the marginal social cost of the 20th pizza? b) What is the minimum supply price of the 20th pizza? c) If the price is 6 per pizza, what is the producer surplus for the 20th

pizza? d) If the price is 6 per pizza, what is the total producer surplus? e) If the price is 8 per pizza, what is the total producer surplus? f) If the price is 10 per pizza, what is the total producer surplus?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

JaynaD87

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

a) The marginal cost of the 20th pizza is 6.
b) The minimum supply price of the 20th pizza is 6.
c) If the price is 6 per pizza, the producer surplus for the 20th pizza is zero.
d) If the price is 6 per pizza, the total producer surplus is 20.
e) If the price is 8 per pizza, the total producer surplus is 80.
f) If the price is 10 per pizza, the total producer surplus is 180.

ts19998

Reply 2 on: Jun 29, 2018
Gracias!

Chelseyj.hasty

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

The Food and Drug Administration has approved Risperdal, an adult antipsychotic drug, for the symptomatic treatment of irritability in children and adolescents with autism. The approval is the first for the use of a drug to treat behaviors associated with autism in children. These behaviors are included under the general heading of irritability and include aggression, deliberate self-injury, and temper tantrums.

Did you know?

Barbituric acid, the base material of barbiturates, was first synthesized in 1863 by Adolph von Bayer. His company later went on to synthesize aspirin for the first time, and Bayer aspirin is still a popular brand today.

Did you know?

You should not take more than 1,000 mg of vitamin E per day. Doses above this amount increase the risk of bleeding problems that can lead to a stroke.

Did you know?

To prove that stomach ulcers were caused by bacteria and not by stress, a researcher consumed an entire laboratory beaker full of bacterial culture. After this, he did indeed develop stomach ulcers, and won the Nobel Prize for his discovery.

Did you know?

Certain topical medications such as clotrimazole and betamethasone are not approved for use in children younger than 12 years of age. They must be used very cautiously, as directed by a doctor, to treat any child. Children have a much greater response to topical steroid medications.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library