Author Question: I really enjoy watching movies. The first one is best. After that I still enjoy movies but the last ... (Read 48 times)

roselinechinyere27m

I really enjoy watching movies. The first one is best. After that I still enjoy movies but the last one is not as much fun to watch as the one before it. This statement reflects the

A) principle of diminishing total utility.
  B) principle of diminishing marginal utility.
  C) principle of increasing marginal utility.
  D) law of supply.

Question 2

The reason that average labor costs are higher in the United States than in Haiti is that

A) workers are more productive in the United States.
  B) U.S. workers have a comparative advantage.
  C) Haitian workers have a comparative advantage.
  D) Haitian workers do not have union representation.

Viet Thy

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

A

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Drugs are in development that may cure asthma and hay fever once and for all. They target leukotrienes, which are known to cause tightening of the air passages in the lungs and increase mucus productions in nasal passages.

Did you know?

Human neurons are so small that they require a microscope in order to be seen. However, some neurons can be up to 3 feet long, such as those that extend from the spinal cord to the toes.

Did you know?

It is believed that humans initially contracted crabs from gorillas about 3 million years ago from either sleeping in gorilla nests or eating the apes.

Did you know?

One way to reduce acid reflux is to lose two or three pounds. Most people lose weight in the belly area first when they increase exercise, meaning that heartburn can be reduced quickly by this method.

Did you know?

Aspirin may benefit 11 different cancers, including those of the colon, pancreas, lungs, prostate, breasts, and leukemia.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library