Author Question: Which of the following is TRUE regarding the labor market? I. The labor supply curve slopes ... (Read 35 times)

serike

Which of the following is TRUE regarding the labor market?

I. The labor supply curve slopes upward because firms maximize profits as they hire more workers.
  II. If the real wage rate falls, the quantity of labor firms demand increases.
  III. The demand for labor curve slopes downward because as the real wage rate falls, workers demand to work fewer hours.
  A) I and II
  B) I and III
  C) II only
  D) I, II and III

Question 2

As the value of U.S. exports ________, the quantity of ________ demanded increases.

A) increases; foreign currencies
  B) increases; dollars
  C) decreases; dollars
  D) None of the above is correct because the value of U.S. exports has nothing to do with the quantity of dollars or foreign currency demanded.

succesfull

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

B

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Human stomach acid is strong enough to dissolve small pieces of metal such as razor blades or staples.

Did you know?

Hippocrates noted that blood separates into four differently colored liquids when removed from the body and examined: a pure red liquid mixed with white liquid material with a yellow-colored froth at the top and a black substance that settles underneath; he named these the four humors (for blood, phlegm, yellow bile, and black bile).

Did you know?

Oxytocin is recommended only for pregnancies that have a medical reason for inducing labor (such as eclampsia) and is not recommended for elective procedures or for making the birthing process more convenient.

Did you know?

Allergies play a major part in the health of children. The most prevalent childhood allergies are milk, egg, soy, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, and seafood.

Did you know?

Prostaglandins were first isolated from human semen in Sweden in the 1930s. They were so named because the researcher thought that they came from the prostate gland. In fact, prostaglandins exist and are synthesized in almost every cell of the body.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library